What is Amaranth and what are the benefits?
You will need:
- 1 cup of organic amaranth seeds
- 2 1/2 cups of choice of milk, coconut milk, almond milk, water, or a combination
- ¼ water or substitute with choice of milk
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or raw honey or brown sugar to achieved desired sweetness
- 2 scoops of your choice of Collagen Theory’s Premium Collagen powder (hyperlink this to “Shop all” Page please)
- A pinch of salt
- Toppings: Granola, strawberries and almond butter or personalize toppings as desired
- Enthusiasm (we know you have lots of that!)
Ready, set, cook….
- Combine the amaranth, milk/water, salt and bring to a boil
- Cover and reduce the heat to simmer for 25 minutes
- Stir occasionally to prevent the amaranth from sticking to the bottom of the pan. Continue until creamy and tender
- Stir in desired amount of maple syrup or raw honey or brown sugar to achieve desired sweetness and a pinch of salt. Stir vigorously until the porridge is creamy
- Remove from the heat and serve in your favourite bowl. Add 2 scoops of Collagen Theory’s Premium Collagen powder (hyperlink this to “Shop all” Page please) and stir
- Add toppings: granola, strawberries and almond butter or personalise toppings as desired.
We Come Highly Recommended
Collagen theory is the only Collagen product that contains green tea, grape seed and aloe vera which is great for my skin and my weight loss goals. I noticed a more radiant glow to my skin after just 2 weeks! Highly recommended!
Collagen theory’s products are now part of my beauty/fitness ritual and it is a less invasive and less expensive alternative to expensive Collagen fillers that do not last! I use a combination of Collagen theory quality products to achieve and maintain my beauty and fitness goals. The results are amazing!
I have been using Collagen for just over a year now before a friend recommended Collagen theory’s products. I find that is far more superior than all the other products I have tried in terms of overall skin and health benefits. I am happy to join the Collagen Theory Family.
I got Collagen theory SYNERGY for my gran after trying their product myself and seeing great results. She is very pleased and tells me it helped her Joint aches. I don’t suffer with joint aches myself, but I do get bloated and I feel this has helped as well as great skin, hair and nails. They are also fairly priced.
Collagen Theory is my go-to for post workout clean protein supplement. I like that it is all natural, and even the liquid is sugar free. I feel fuller in the mornings when I supplement my porridge with Collagen Theory.
Join the Circle
For breaking news, exclusive offers
and free shipping on your first order.